I can't find the fuse diagram Nissan Altima 2.5 model

Customer Question

I can't find the fuse diagram for my Nissan Altima 2.5 model year 2006, can you help?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The switches for the window glass (up/down) in my Nissan Altima 2006 not working (except the driver's window glass), I suspect may be fuses broken, can you help?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, if it is fuse blown, I can handle that.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not tried anything, only guessing that it might be blown fuse. That is why I need fuse diagram.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No, connect me with him, thanks.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,Do you still need assistance with this?