eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

350z convertable: How to manually close top lid on soft top

Customer Question

How to manually close top lid on soft top convertible roaster 350 z 2005
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello it has started to rain , I've given u my money can ill ease get a answer to my question
Expert:  eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,Ok, it is a bit involved, so I have uploaded the procedure in pdf file form to be able to download and print
Expert:  eric replied 6 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks