eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

No crank no start 2011 v 6 frontier JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

no crank no start 2011 v 6 frontier
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: turn key to start nothing replaced clutch interlock switch that was intermitant working 2 weeks ago
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: hopefully
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: not that i can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  eric replied 11 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question Please remember that I am not there and therefore rely on you for as much detail as possible, including what you have tested to this point. This helps in both diagnosing and making sure we dont duplicate any tests. So I need to know if you have tested for 12v at the starter while cranking, at the clutch switch, at the ignition switch, starter relay. If you havent tested for where power is lost yet, then we need to start with that and I will need the last 8 of the vin to pull the starting schematics to walk you thru that