Jay, Back latch not working. If I ground it it works

Customer Question

Hello Jay, Back latch not working. If I ground it it works but if I lock the doors, the latch still works with the doors locked of open. Any suggestions?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure, provided direct ground to brown wire in the back switch. the door operates properly, one big problem, it doesn't lock. IE, it operates regardless if the rest of the doors are locked on not.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Helo Jay, my cell number is(###) ###-#### ***** you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have waited but no call yet?
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Sorry for the delay, I have been having issues technical issues with JustAnswer today. Still having some issues. If you would like me to call you, you would need to request the Premium Service. Please do not private information in the question.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Jay. I am trying your service for the first time. I could continue to type, I figure a quick phone call would be faster. Do you have any suggestion for my issue?
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
That is fine, we can type back and forth here. What year and model Nissan is this? I have to go to work today, so I will be home around 4 pm est
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Jay. Excellent!!!. 2009 Nissan Versa w/hatch back.
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
i will be leaving work in about a hour or so. Will reach out to you when I get home.. ok?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sounds excellent. Thank you.
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry, I am going to opt out. I am having problems viewing the question. I hoped that they would have fixed it. Sorry..