chrlsman, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I am a certified ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Diagnostic Specialist and over 15 years experience.

My dash lights tcs off and slip is on why is that JA: The

Customer Question

My dash lights tcs off and slip is on why is that
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: Area code
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Nissan Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I may have a problem with my transmission
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  chrlsman replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I am one of the Nissan mechanics here. I would like to assist with your dash light issue.The TCS light means the main computer has detected a fault in the traction control / ABS system. The most common issue is to have a bad wheel speed sensor and that can easily be replaced. However, before we start pointing fingers at potential issues, I need to know what the fault code is in order to pinpoint the problem. You should be able to visit any local parts supply store and have them scan your computer for that fault code. (There may be more than 1). Please type in the code or codes and I will assist further. Also, what year, model, and engine size is your Nissan?
Expert:  chrlsman replied 6 months ago.
I hope my assistance has been helpful to you. If so, please go ahead and rate my answer. This is very important as it tells other customers I give good service. If you have follow up questions, feel free to ask. You will not have to pay again after giving me a rating if you do have follow ups, so please do proceed with a 4 or 5 star rating. It will be very appreciated. Thanks-Chris
Expert:  chrlsman replied 6 months ago.
This post will end soon. Please do rate my answer. As an independent contractor, I do not receive any credit for answering your question if no rating is given. Let me know if you have additional questions, but please proceed with a 4 or 5 star rating.thanks- Chris
Expert:  chrlsman replied 5 months ago.
Please proceed with my rating. I do not get paid for this job until a rating is posted. Thanks - Chris
Expert:  chrlsman replied 5 months ago.
please rate this answer