Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.

Nissan sentra 09 won't crank but senses key fob JA: The

Customer Question

Nissan sentra 09 won't crank but senses key fob
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: That is all
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jake replied 6 months ago.
Hey there, thanks for your question. From your description I am going to assume this is an intelligent key model since your referring to FOB recognition. Give me specific details about what happens when you hit the START button so i can assist further. (for instance, does it got ACC / ON mode but not crank?, or does it say press brake?, or what exactly?)