peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I; Iam serge; in my pathfinder (2001) v6/3500 I've find 3 codes

Customer Question

I; Iam serge; in my pathfinder (2001) v6/3500 I've find 3 codes in the same time:
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: p0440/p1130/p1140
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The first thing that needs done here is to have the codes cleared out/erased then operate the vehicle to see which codes come back again.In some cases one or more of these codes may have been a one time fluke and may not be an issue here anymore needing diagnosed or repaired.You may have a fault with the evap emissions system or air injection system components.If you can clear out the codes then operate the vehicle to see what codes are set this will help just let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete