internal88, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I have been working in the technican for over 15 years. I am an expert in diagnostic.

I have an 05 nissan murano when i take off from stop i have

Customer Question

i have an 05 nissan murano when i take off from stop i have a hesitation i am wondering if i got bad gas it seems to me it acting like a fuel problem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i ran my car yesterday very low on fuel i though i was running out of gas got and it did it again and again this morning
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  internal88 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Brandon - Nissan tech.Yes, bad fuel can cause the hesitation. Also do not run the car with near empty tank. You could get air in the fuel pump system which also cause the hesitation.If you do this long enough it will eventually burnt up the fuel pump.Please rate me positive, thank you!