My 95 pathfinder brakes work some time and the it all of a

Customer Question

my 95 pathfinder brakes work some time and the it all of a sudden goes to the floor when I try to deliver mail. I have changed rear cylinders new master cylinder and bleed the brake. when I do they become firm but after about three days the pedal goes to the floor to the point were it want stop
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: brakes pedal seem to be soft and not really firm like it should be after replacing the parts and bleeding the system.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Have you noticed if the fluid level is getting low on the master cylinder? Also did you bench bleed the master cylinder before installing?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The fluid level is high and I did bench bleed the master cylinder
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
How many times have you gone around and bleed the brakes? did you check the front caliper slide pins to see if they are not stuck?