My abs light is on but don't have a code can't find plug to

Customer Question

My abs light is on but don't have a code can't find plug to get my code out and my pedal is very hard to push down can you help me please on my 1993 nissin quest van I replace my CV axles on front thank you sign need help
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with ABS (as well as brakes in general.) Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: Can't find were I can put my code reader .
JA: Ok, so other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: It has bad motor mounts
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you please help I take my kids to school and have to drive far .
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt C. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I would like to see if I could assist you. Did you have this problem before replacing the axles?