rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

My passenger power window on my 98 nissan pathfinder will not

Customer Question

My passenger power window on my 98 nissan pathfinder will not roll up or down. It never did since purchasing the vehicle 2 years ago. However I recently installed a stereo amplifier and it actually worked for about 2 weeks until yesterday.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no, i think that's it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confidentwe can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skilllevel. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies toget to satisfactory results. Please be patient!I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it.It sounds like you may have stumbled across a loose connection somewhere in the wiring loom or connectors. Back trace what you did and try to locate it that way.Thanks, Ron