My name is ***** ***** I have an issue with my '05 Murano where

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I have an issue with my '05 Murano where it mysteriously jerks when accelerating after a stop.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It almost seemed as if the car was going to die during that time and now the dash has the emergency brake light on when its not in use
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Do you have a Volt Meter to do some checks? Also is the Brake light the only warning light you have on?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The emergency brake light is the only light
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
And no I have no volt meter
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Can you check the Brake fluid level for me first and see if it's low. If you have some brake fluid can you just adjust the level for me to see if the Brake light goes out?