Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Locating and replacing fuses lights

Customer Question

***** *****. Locating and replacing fuses for interior lights (maplights & cargo light) on 2009 Nissan Pathfinder.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: None of the lights work. I'm assuming that it's a fuse issue; what's the chances of all the bulbs burning out at the same time?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 11 months ago.
Hey there, thanks for the question.
Expert:  Jake replied 11 months ago.
are you at the car now?
Expert:  Jake replied 11 months ago.
both fuses that relate to the interior lamps that feed the BCM are in the interior fuse panel.
Expert:  Jake replied 11 months ago.
If the fuses are good, then it's likely related to the BCM or one of the interior lamp wiring harnesses chaffing out. Most commonly the one by the vanity mirrors that runs through the headliner and pillar.
Expert:  Jake replied 11 months ago.
If you need anything else please let me know, if not be sure to leave a kind rating so the site credits me for my time.
Expert:  Jake replied 11 months ago.
if you run into more questions just ask, if not just be sure to leave a kind rating so the site credits me for my time.