Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified since 1985
20625509

Bluebird: I have a 1995 Nissan bluebird and the, clock-cigarette

Customer Question

I have a 1995 Nissan bluebird and the, clock-cigarette lighter-electric mirrors and wipers, don't work. The fuses under the dash are all good and wanted to know where else I could look. Maybe there is a relay somewhere that has failed, but where would it be?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  mike switzer replied 8 months ago.
you will want to find the accessory fuse in the under hood fuse box.
i apologize i am un able to pull up a diagram since my system does not have access to Australian cars. do you know what the us version is. is it the altima?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not sure if it would be an Altima, all I know is, it is a 2.4lt double overhead cam, 16 valve. I looked under the hood and there is no accessory fuses marked on the boxes.
i will open this up to someone with access to australian car information. please do not respond after this message otherwise it will lock it to me.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 8 months ago.
It appears that it has an accessory relay that powers fuses 10,11 and 12 in the fuse block which in turn power the cig lighter, wiper and mirrors. Before that fuses B and E in the fusible link and fuse box. so try a new accessory relay.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 8 months ago.
Did a new accessory relay fix it?
Expert:  Mike S. replied 8 months ago.
JustAnswer® is not a free service. I work hard to make sure you're satisfied with my service and I only get credit for my answers based on your rating. Once you're satisfied, please leave a positive rating.