rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

Pathfinder: I am getting several code errors on an 05 pathfinder.

Customer Question

Hi I am getting several code errors on an 05 pathfinder. I am getting a p1764 p1769 and p1716. I was driving on the freeway and it just lost power. It still runs. But after it warms up it lposes power and won't accelerate. After it cools off it will move again. But once it warms up it stops moving again..any help would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confidentwe can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skilllevel. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies toget to satisfactory results. Please be patient!I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it.Trans codes require scan tool testing first in bidirectional mode to check the solenoids, then we will move to a trans inspection if needed.Thanks, Ron