Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer

I unlocked the car with out key and the antitheft has engaged

Customer Question

I unlocked the car with out key and the antitheft has engaged and now the car won't start how do I disarm it
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I have the keys to go to the car
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your questionWhat year and model Nissan is this?Did you try using the mechanical key in the drivers door to lock and unlock the car to see if the alarm would stop?