eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I need some thing I can pre charge and put in trunk to

Customer Question

I need some thing I can pre charge and put in trunk to charge my battery when it's dead real dead. Don't tell me other stuff. I need something I charge at home unplug put in trunk and if car dead that I can pull out hook to battery and in few mins charge in the middle of a field with no electric plug. Maybe called a battery Booster. I am not sure. Can't afford more than 85 dollars to 90$. Urgent response !!!!!!
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I use Amazon the BoosterES5000-1500-PEAK-STARTER. is too expensive
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Urgent response will be using Amazon to get product. Also need plug in wall before it is put in trunk to wait til my battery dead. Must charge a dead dead batery not 30% but near dead battery
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
PS no cigarette precharging only in wall plug charging the wait in trunk for use.
Expert:  eric replied 11 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question BLACK+DECKERModel # ***** Jump Starter with Inflator Runs $80 and available at Home Depot, Walmart or online