eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

I need some thing I can pre charge and put in trunk to

Customer Question

I need some thing I can pre charge and put in trunk to charge my battery when it's dead real dead. Don't tell me other stuff. I need something I charge at home unplug put in trunk and if car dead that I can pull out hook to battery and in few mins charge in the middle of a field with no electric plug. Maybe called a battery Booster. I am not sure. Can't afford more than 85 dollars to 90$. Urgent response !!!!!!
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I use Amazon the BoosterES5000-1500-PEAK-STARTER. is too expensive
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Urgent response will be using Amazon to get product. Also need plug in wall before it is put in trunk to wait til my battery dead. Must charge a dead dead batery not 30% but near dead battery
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
PS no cigarette precharging only in wall plug charging the wait in trunk for use.
Expert:  eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question BLACK+DECKERModel # ***** Jump Starter with Inflator Runs $80 and available at Home Depot, Walmart or online