Senta: 2007 Nissan Sentra just wouldn't start 50,000 miles.

Customer Question

2007 Nissan Sentra just wouldn't start 50,000 miles. Jumped started, Replaced battery, won't start. Someone hinted it maybe flooded and I should pull the fuse to the fuel pump and check the ignition connector to see if it shook loose. What do you think it is?
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
After first problem driven home post jump, bought new battery, put battery in, car does crank but will not turn over.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can hear the fuel pump threading just before the crank
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Do you know if you have any codes stored?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, this is my personal vehicle and I am writing to you as things are happening.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will probably have to take it to the dealer if this can't be solve with an easy fix.
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Try this. Push the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and try to start it, After letting it turn over a few times, then release the throttle and keep it applied about 1/4 way and see if it almost or starts... Let me know..
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This did not work, I think I'll just have it towed and let the dealership work with it, I'm afraid I'll blow the computer or mess up the starter.
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
ok.. Well I will keep this question open if you happen to have any more questions on this just in case. ok?