Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

My name is ***** ***** Horn went out replaced relay still nothing

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Horn went out replaced relay still nothing old relay was broke on top exposing insides if pushing down on the top of fuse Horn would blow put new one in and nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Horn quit working tried to remove relay fuse and cracked the casing if you push down on old broken relay fuse Horn would blow finally got old fuse out put in new one and nothing removed new one and put old one back pushed down and Horn blows WTF
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. What year and Model Nissan is this?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
2007 Nissan Titan
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.
Thank you. Is it the Relay you are pressing down or the fuse to get the horn to work?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The relay
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.
There could be a loose pin that when you press the relay it makes the connection. The new relay you got, did you get it from the dealer?