Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair

I bought a navigation SD card 2014 Rogue. It said it was

Customer Question

I bought a navigation SD card for my 2014 Rogue. It said it was installing and resetting the system, and the entire system is now shut off, blank, gone. What can I do please? Going on trip tomorrow and need some help! Thanks!
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I cannot get the system to turn on for radio, phone or anything. screen is blank. The SD company says I have to go to my dealership to reset the system. Can I do anything at home now to get it back on?? I really need an answer tonight. thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please disregard for now. I Disconnected the battery and got the system to restart.
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

One thing you can try your self at home is to try and reboot all systems. To do this, disconnect both battery cables and touch them together for a few seconds. After doing this reconnect them and see if the system will now turn on.