I have some issues with my Nissan Altima. Today it just

Customer Question

Hi, I have some issues with my Nissan Altima. Today it just started making wheezes sounds when accelerating. And accelerating gets slower as well.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Okay. It just suddenly started to slow down and make whistling sound. And I also feel like something is stuck in the engine. I had to press the gas pedal really hard to get the speed.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

1. What year?
  2. What liter engine?
  3. Does this seem to be a engine or trans issue?
  4. Is this effecting take off from red lights or accelerating from a certain speed your already doing?
  5. Any warning lights on?