eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

Can't the nissan caravan z30 engine to start, vehicle will

Customer Question

can’t the nissan caravan z30 engine to start
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: vehicle will not start clean fuel tank,clean all coolers included turbo charger, check throttle valve , boost battery etc and nothing happened.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Nissan Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I live in the country and can’t find a mechanic to come out here,so i have to try resolved it myself
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: some suggested the electronic control module could be an issue what can the mechanic tell about it.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  eric replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, I need to know if it turns over but doesnt start, or no sound at all when turning to crank

Also, I need to know if the immobilizer light is on steady or blinking

Finally, I need the engine size