Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

It smokes can you tell me where the pcv is located its a

Customer Question

it smokes can you tell me where the pcv is located its a titan 8 cylinder thankyou
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I changed plugs and oil I found one plug really foiled with oil I hope it is not rings I didn't change the pcv because I couldn't find it or 2 of them
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i would like to but might be beyond me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: oil is coming out of tail pipie
JA: Our top Nissan Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Nissan Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Nissan Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

what year and model is you car

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2006 Nissan titan 8 cylinder
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

the pcv valves are located in the side of the valve covers there are two of them here is a pic

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks.

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

pcv are number 2 and 6

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you any ideas to which the other thing i typed to justanswer.com
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

if you have oil in the spark plug hole you most likely have a bad valve cover, there is a seal that is built into the valve that stop the oil from going into the plug holes when you have oil in the plug hole you have to replace the valve cover as that seat cannot be remove

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi i see you di not rate the service and i did you get pay and will not till you do so can you please come back and rate the service thanks.