peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

Today i replaced the car with a new battery then after about

Customer Question

today i replaced the car with a new battery then after about 2 hours of driving the car began to surge and then stalled on me while i was driving then a light came on with the word slip tcs off
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Nissan Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: all depends on cost and if it is a esy fix or not
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet just trying to find out a little info
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: nothing i can think of
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the engine is not starting anymore and this only occurred after the battery was replaced check and make sure the battery cables are clean and tight at the battery.I would have the alternator tested if you can to see if it is at fault here needing replaced.

If the car is starting still but you see these messages here this may be a fault with one of the traction control components like a sensor or solenoid at fault.What will need done is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair the faults here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete