Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

My name is ***** ***** Garza got a 2003 Nissan Sentra 1.8 s

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Garza got a 2003 Nissan Sentra 1.8 s 1137 code popped up that can affect it to shut off and onCar runs for a little bit and I don't know where shuts off but will start back up after a minute or twoI kind of think is the crank sensor I just replace the cam sensor Didn't replace the crank
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like I said it runs good but then just shuts off a turn out of nowhere The codes popped up 11:37Runs good other than that just shuts off by itself And I'll start back up after a minute or twoDo you think the crank sensor
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 8 months ago.

Hi there,

Does the car start right back up after it stalls?

Does it matter if the engine is hot or cold?