Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a Nissan quest 2004 and l have my cd malfunction.l

Customer Question

I have a Nissan quest 2004 and l have my cd malfunction.l had a cd which got stucked up in the compartment and when the cd was taken out it wouldn't play again.Do u do repairs or u recommend a new one to replace the old one.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: How would l get the system put back to work again either by offering to do repairs and will surely be paid for the repairs.Fred.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 9 months ago.

Hey there, thanks for the question.

Expert:  Jake replied 9 months ago.

So let me see if I got this correct: You are saying you had a CD stuck in your factory CD player? Once you were able to remove the disc, the cd player refused to work any longer? will not accept or play discs?