Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

My 200 Nissan maxima will crank and idle few seconds but

Customer Question

my 200 Nissan maxima will crank and idle for a few seconds but dies particularly upon acceleration. it has many new parts(coil pacs, fuel filter, injectors) and I was told it was probably cam shaft position sensor but that still didn't fix it. any suggestions?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes ma'am
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I read one review that stated that cleaning the MAF(with choke cleaner) fixed someones problem
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: its bought used for 400$ because previous owner got tired of replacing parts to no avail
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

What year is the car? It only came up as 200?