Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am removing the intake manifold do i have to remove the

Customer Question

I am removing the intake manifold do i have to remove the top of the manifold to remove it or does it come out as a unit
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: well i am ready to remove the manifold but it will not come out
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i am removing it to replace the valve cover gascetts
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: no i removed the left side but i have to remove the manifold to remove the right side
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $15 after the Nissan Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

Please tell me the year, model and engine size of your nissan

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have 3.5 litter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2002 rear wheel dr
Expert:  Mike O. replied 1 year ago.

What's the model of the car? The only rear wheel drive with a 3.5 liter is a 350Z but they didn't come out till 2003.