Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I have a 2015 rogue.. at speeds of 50 and over we hear a"

Customer Question

i have a 2015 rogue.. at speeds of 50 and over we hear a " rumbling wind noise from under neither the left side between the front and back wheels..i have been in other rogues and not noticed it..any ideas?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: first i thought it was the mud flaps causing it.. i have put the car on a lift ..looking under it for anything.. found nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

How many miles are on your Rouge? Did you check the rear front mud flap? They have a clip that likes to pop out. So that normally makes noise.

Please check that and let me know..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will check.. it has around 30000 miles on it. thank you
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

I flick it and see if it rattles. Try the passenger one also. This is the mudflap in front of the back tire.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my wife is out of town till monday. i will ck it then and let you know
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

You got it