peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Name is ***** ***** and question is how do I remove the

Customer Question

name is ***** ***** and question is how do I remove the heater air conditioner controls from a 1999 nissan pathfinder
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok the blower switch had quit working, I bought a whole new control unit, with all the switchs and temperature and air flow controls, I need to remove the old one from the dash so I can install the new unit
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I dont show the exact procedure on how this is done here but I see no one else has posted info on how this is done.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.Usually the bezel/trim needs removed from around the control then there are screws or clips that need removed around the control to then remove it.If you are unable to remove these to remove it let me know or if you want to see if anyone else here has more info on this as well let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete