Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

I went to leave work today and it almost didn't start. It is

Customer Question

I went to leave work today for lunch and it almost didn't start. It is a push button start. There is also an emblem of a key on the dash. I have replaced the batteries in both key fobs within the last year.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Nissan Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. It finally started. Just wondering if it is going to start when I leave work. I believe it has something to do with the key fob.
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year and Model Nissan is this?