Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Jasbir sandhu and this morning my transmission started to

Customer Question

jasbir sandhu and this morning my transmission started to slip and my service engine soon light came on this weekend I was on a road trip and one of my transmission hoses had come off and sprayed out all of my fluid. the mechanic said he put in 6 quarts so just wanted to see if that was enough or not or if my transmission is going out
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i was driving about 40 mph and all of a sudden my rpms were starting to shoot up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year and Model Nissan is this?