Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

My slip light came on yesterday I shut the truck off stat

Customer Question

My slip light came on yesterday I shut the truck off stat the truck back up and stays off a few ***** ***** and it comes back on shut the truck off started off it comes back on I was wondering if its serious
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hi my name is***** have a 2006 Titan slip light comes on then goes off is it serious
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

When you start the truck is the Slip light and ABS light off ? Do they come on after you start driving?