Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Well Put in a engine in this 2001 Nissan Sentra 1.8 GXE how

Customer Question

Well Put in a engine in this 2001 Nissan Sentra 1.8 GXE how do i reset the security System for this ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I put in fuel pump after that everything was working but did'n;t have no gas .So the next day i got some gas thinking everything was going to be alright put the gas in tryed to crank it nothing wouldn't turn over no gas no fire nothing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

Is the security light on solid or flashing?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'll have to get back to you a little later ok i'll have to check some thing out .
Expert:  Mike V. replied 9 months ago.

Ok, check that and I would like to know if the check engine light comes on when you turn the key on as well.