I will do things you ask me to do tomorrow since it is night (I live surburb of Phiadelphia, PA) and the vehicle is on the street. Let me tell you what I did and what I found so far, after surfing internet, including Nissan forums and Youtube.
1. changed fuel pump.
2. Changed sensors - Cam sensors and crankshaft - I did twice - one set with 'aftermarket' brand off of eBay and other set with Nissan brand.
3. Checked fuel presence at the connection near couling(sp) and at the connection just before the fuel rail.
4. Changed fuel rail thinking that 'dampers' on the fuel rail were deffective.
5. Checked voltage presence at the ignition coil, fuel injectors
, and at those 3 sensors
6. I even changed fuse boxes (IPDM) - Got it from eBay with matching numbers - it didn't work so I changed the original one back to the vehicle.
7. I sprayed starter fluid to the thottle body and it wanted to catch it but it didn't. When I do this, whenever I turn on the ignition key, whether to start it or just to turn on, I get the 'big 'bang' (one spark/one explosion) once in the thottle body.
8. After this I discovered that I get ONE spark when I turn the key to ON or START position.I did these not do in the order above but the list is what I did so far. So these are what I did and what I found