Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I have a 2005 infinity g35 automatic. there was some buzzing

Customer Question

hello I have a 2005 infinity g35 automatic. there was some buzzing coming from under my hood on the drivers side behind the brake fluid cannister. my battery was completely dead and i cannot unlock the door with the key.I put a new battery in my key fob just in case. How do I get into the car and what is the component that was buzzing and killed my battery. Thanks Carter
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The mechanical key is how you would get into the car if the battery is dead. The buzzing noise is most likely from the ABS actuator. I would charge up the battery and reconnect it and see if the buzzing stops. It could be simply acting up due to low battery voltage. If it still buzzes after the battery is charged, it will need to be replaced.

Do you have any more questions on this?