rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

2005 pathfinder turns over but won't start, 130000km. Filled

Customer Question

2005 pathfinder turns over but won't start, 130000km. Filled up, came home, 10 minutes later, started it and it ran very rough for 5 seconds and died, same thing two more times. Now it will not start. I get code 0000.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

Check the fuel pressure and volume with a gauge and also check for spark at the plugs.

Thanks, Ron