Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

My name is latrice my issue is my 2007 Nissan murano

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** issue is my 2007 Nissan murano shaking
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I got the ball joint plus tire rods fix that didn't stop the shaking so the guy said I needed a tune up he said cinlyder 5 & 6 was misfire I got spark plugs change today the car dnt shake like it was but the steeling wheel still do Also when I start the car it act like it want to cut off till I give it gas my oil do need change extremely bad could that be y
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you have a Service Engine Soon light on when the car is running? Also what brand spark plugs were installed? Does it shake only when driving or when the engine is running in park?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My service engine light dnt show up on my dash I used the brand Nissan had in there yes it shakes when I'm accelerating
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

Will you feel a shake if you are in park just reving the engine? or does the vehicle have to be moving?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
not a lot
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My bad no if I reving the engine in park no just driving
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

Do you feel it in the steering wheel? More at slow speeds?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm reving the engine now & it do shake a little as I pushing on pedal but yes I feel it in the steering wheel that's wat shakes really bad I feel it at all speeds when I pushing the gas soon as I take my foot off the pedal it stops
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The car is idling now & its got a vibration to it
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hey Jay u never answered me back
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

I apologize, I had a issue that I had to attend to. Wife broke down.

Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

If you feel a vibration with the engine running, that could be a broken engine mount. A broken engine mount you may also feel a vibration when accelerating, but not cruising. Does that sound more like the vibration description?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

This maybe easier to help you with if I spoke with you. I will send you the additional service request to speak with you.

If you would like to continue here, we can do that as well.