Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I Have a 2009 nissan altima and the electric trunk release

Customer Question

I Have a 2009 nissan altima and the electric trunk release does not work. I am trying to find the trunk motor fuse to see if it needs replacing. Thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The trunk which is electric wont open. We have to go into the back sealt & pull the white trunk cable to open the trunk. The motor which releases the trunk stopped opening a few days ago
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: No everything else is working
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help .

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

did you check the trunk shut off button to see if it is in the off position ?