Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

I am wanting to install an older model Aquatune distilled

Customer Question

I am wanting to install an older model Aquatune distilled water vapor injector into my 2013 Fronteir SV 4.0 V6 and am requesting pictures please of the installation points ??
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Because you 4.0 has a sealed system from the air filter housing to the engine as well as the EVAP system adding a water vapor injection system will not work. It will cause problem with the normal operating system as well. The computer system that controls the engine would not know how to compensate for the added moisture and you would not gain anything from adding it.