Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

Jay I'M having trouble with the two cables that connect to

Customer Question

Hello Jay I'M having trouble with the two cables that connect to the throttle body can you tell me how to adjust them Nissan Pathfinder 2001 w 4x4
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yea,my transmission was not really shifting properly , i'm currently out of town & left my book at home ,Ive changed the screen,[no metal in the case] but I cant seem to get it to shift properly...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

to adjust the cables you just need to use the nuts on the cable the cable need to be loose between the nuts and the lever that it bolt into

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

the back nut will tighten the cable the front will loosing it .