Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

There are two issues
, 1. engine temp rises above the

Customer Question

there are two issues
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 1. engine temp rises above the bar when speed exceeds 80 mph fro greater that 1-3 minutes.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: 2. no hot air come out unless the dial is first turned to the window defogger then to the preferred setting. Don't know if that is stated correctly.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: if possible.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

What year and modelNissan is this?