Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Dongo. I have Murano 2004 and I have a problem of not having

Customer Question

My name is***** have Murano 2004 and I have a problem of not having acceleration with the gas pedal to the floor for nissan Murano
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: whenever I drive in high for little while, it happens like that. When I turned off the car for a little while, it start again and moving ok. It does not happen when driving short distance. One day it completely stopped and did not started.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 9 months ago.

Hey thanks for the question.

How many miles on your Murano? Has the CVT ever been serviced? Is the service engine light on?