Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Its a buzzing sound coming from the relay fuse. I replaced

Customer Question

Its a buzzing sound coming from the relay fuse. I replaced it , stilling buzzing and key is stuck in the ignition and wont start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2005 nissan maxima
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No a mechanic
JA: OK! The Nissan Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: My key is stuck in the ignition and wont start
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you try to jump start the car to see if the car would start and the key could be removed?