Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My blue (dashboard) charging lights lights 't illuminate

Customer Question

My blue (dashboard) charging lights lights don't illuminate at all when I plug in my trickle charger. Car not charging.

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

There is an active service bulletin on this car that shows an updated programming for the charging system. It's possible that your vehicle needs this programming. I'm afraid the only way to tell is with a diagnostic scan tool. Do you plan to do any diagnosis/repair yourself?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no, no tools for diagnosis

Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

Here is the TSB from Nissan. I would call the dealer and see if they can look up your vehicle's history and see whether this has been done. If not, I would take it in and have them perform the reprogram. I assume you still have warranty? If so, they will have a tow service that they provide.

Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

I can't get the file to attach. Let me give the system a minute and see if it will work again.