cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

, My Nissan car is not starting, the battery and hand

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: My Nissan car is not starting, the battery and hand brake lights are flickering. No other lights are coming on
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Nissan Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the doors are not locking either. I not sure if I left the ignition on for about 8 hours or so.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If its simple. Like Can I safely jump start from another car?
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: cant think of any thing else other than the fact that the car was not used for about two months and over the last month was driven twice over short distances
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

yes you can safely jump it from another car sounds like your battery is just low give it a jump it will start right up if you need anything else let me know be sure to rate my service when you get the chance