Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

305z, 2004, 283,000 miles, been running fine....but past

Customer Question

305z, 2004, 283,000 miles, been running fine....but past couple of weeks notice in all gears first, second, etc. when accelerating seems to loose power but no noise or vibration. Dosen't seem like trarnsmission problem. Could it be cam position sensor?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Maybe.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: Maybe computer diagnostic should be done?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi im kevin the fact loss of power is through all gear ranges it is likely that it is an amazing ngine fault.i would recommend that you have a diagnostic check carried out before going any further it significantly narrows down possibilities

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK...agree, diagnostic seems the right way.Thanks.
Larry
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

No worries please rate my service and come back and let me know how you get on

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

is there anything else you need if not please rate my service