Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

2013 Sentra: How do I remove center console to access SRS

Customer Question

2013 Sentra: How do I remove center console to access SRS module?
Hello, I had done this once before, but dont remember the procedure to remove srs module. diagrams and instructions are always appreciated. thanks
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

Hey there, thanks for the question.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

If you would prefer the instrument panel of the service manual by email let me know. I can arrange that.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

You have to remove the left and right side rtims in front of console and the shift trim plate to access the top 2 screws. There is an additional screw on the drivers side rear of the console.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks, I had asked this same questions about a year ago, and the expert provided me diagrams, at no additional charge. I have been using justanswer.com for about 4 years, but have been very disappointed lately, it seems every time I post a question, I am responded with an offer to pay more
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

I can post an exploded diagram for you if thats what you want.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

But the step by step instructions are part of a 24 page section of the manual.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

I offered the email exchange for $5 because that is the lowest allowable amount by the site for an additional service., so i wasn't trying to get you to "pay more" just simply give you MORE OPTIONS.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

Here is an exploded image.

The manual is too large to upload to the site, so if you would prefer it It has to be by email. Thats out of my control.

thanks.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

If you need anything else let me know, if not just be sure to leave a kind rating so the site credits me for my time.

Thanks again.