Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

It has now, having trouble starting up. It will turn over

Customer Question

It has for awhile now, having trouble starting up. It will turn over for 5-15 seconds before starting and sometimes not even then will it start up. I have to turn the key off 2-3 times and keep turning it over before it finally starts up. It's also kinda rough while idling and sounds loud. It's beginning to feel even more slow and heavy when you take off. It has been doing this for awhile now. It seems like if it was the fuel pump it would've already went completely out. And note that it only has 110,000 miles...so I'm lost on figuring out the problem. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Have you changed spark plugs yet? Any cam sensors changed or mods done to the car? Such as cold air intake or K&N air filter?