peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Tdi Nissan hard body 2.5 powerless it's shows fault code

Customer Question

tdi Nissan hard body 2.5 powerless it's shows fault code p1275
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The info I have located on this code here is fuel pressure to high.This fault here can be caused by a faulty fuel pump or fuel pressure/rail pressure sensor.Most common can be a faulty fuel rail pressure sensor needing replaced to correct this fault here.This will have to be tested further to see if the rail pressure sensor is the cause needing replaced or if there is an actual fuel pump fault needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete